Fascination in a few days

stampinrobin

I love the final days before leaving for a cruise, it's SO exciting!

I'm cruising the Fascination this Saturday with two gal-pals who have never cruised before, which makes it even more fun to watch their excitement!

Thanks to all who have posted reviews on the Fascination, it sounds like a great ship. I will post a review upon our return to pay back the favor.

We are going to Nassau (Hilton close the ship, again thanks to reviews and pictures on the Bahamas board) and Half Moon Cay.

Two more days of work, I can do it, I can do it!

my friends and I are on the same cruise! There is a meet and greet on the first sea day (Sunday) at 3 PM on the Verandah deck near the water slides for cruise critic members, detailed on the Roll Calls page for our cruise.

Have a great time. I have taken several girls cruises and love them. Normally the girls are my grown daughters!! I went on Fascination with the girls for a short cruise and had a great time. My hubby and I are booked on a b2b on the Fascination in Oct. I love HMC and enjoy the Hilton in Nassau. Have a great time!!!

• 2 weeks later...
my friends and I are on the same cruise! There is a meet and greet on the first sea day (Sunday) at 3 PM on the Verandah deck near the water slides for cruise critic members, detailed on the Roll Calls page for our cruise.

Your review of your cruise was great! Thank you very much.

Archived