Someone going on OASIS OF THE SEAS READ

Please check this out for me, I have thought about this many times for the past few years. I was on Oasis of the Seas the week of December 19 2009 when we were waiting to get off the boat I stuck my room card in between two pieces of glass and my card fell through with my name up. These pieces of glass surrounded the elevator opening. Since I was on the bottom deck waiting to get off the boat they put glass around the bottom elevator deck because you can obviously fall through this. I put a picture of the gangway I used below. There should have been I think either 6 or 8 elevators in this area. Three or four on each side. I am almost certain it was if your facing the gangway the last elevator on the left side. I am certain it is on the left side though. You don't have to look down far at all. The card should be facing up with my name Jordan Schultz and the date december 19, 2009 at foot level. The reason I think it is there is because they would need to take out the glass to get at it. This is the gangway it happened very close by

gangway288.jpg.d18ee3a444ceb876af9bb35fcf4f64c6.jpg

If you look at this video and pause at 4 seconds, you can see through the elevator glass and see a little ledge that is a white hue this is where the card should be. I just don't know how many gangways there are on the ship like this. Idk if I was forward, aft, starboard or port it was to long ago. I do know though I was right below the guest relations desk because I only went up one deck to get a new room card.

Archived