Thanksgiving Cruise on the Epic

zdobson71

Well I am looking at booking the NCL Epic over the thanksgiving holidays this year. I have never taken a cruise on NCL or over the Thanksgiving holidays, but from the wonderful reviews by members on this board. I think it's time to see what NCL has to offer.

My question, normally do the Thanksgiving cruises sale out earlier than other dates. If so does the congestion, with that many guests, many of which might have 3-4 guests per cabin affect the crowds on the Epic? Should I expect the prices to only increase for the cruise from here on out? And any other helpful information would be appreciated. Oh and by the way, the rooms would likely be two balcony staterooms.

I have really enjoyed reading the reviews and posts on the NCL boards and can not wait to experience the customer service that seems to be an huge part of the NCL experience.

We have a roll call for this cruise set up already:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1522652

As you will read, several of the CCers on our roll call have spent Thanksgiving at sea before. In fact, we've got one person who will be spending her third Thanksgiving on the Epic this year! As for prices, they've already crept up on some cabin categories. My guess is that they will continue to go up as more people book and the sail date gets closer. The good thing is that if you book now and the price on your cabin category drops anytime before final payment is due (75 or 90 days before sailing), you can re-price the cruise.

We've done the Epic on this itinerary before and loved it (that's why we're going again!). :D

There is a certain ONLINE Cruise TA(They advertise on cruise critic)

that has a group booking for 704pp for a BA balcony. I dont expect that to last. That is cheap for Thanksgiving week cruise

We booked the Nov10th cruise for just a little more than that

Archived