Spirit after drydock?

World Gallery

A few things I read about are new carpet, some paint and flat screen tv's. Some are complaining about the location of the tv's and it being hard to use the remote easily. Also, read recently that some fridges are going to be added to some cabins. I'm sure there is more. If you do a search on "Spirit Refurb" or "Spirit Drydock", etc., I'm sure you'll find out more.

Just to mention a good to know: Thought I read somewhere that The Spirit did not have Wifi, so I called NCL yesterday and was told it was available on all of deck 10, and in all public areas. Enjoy your cruise.... :)

Just want to say that even though Wifi is available on the ship in certain areas, it is not free (for those that did not know). Verified that today with NCL and you have to pay to use it, no matter what source you use. I was hoping if I used the data on my cell there would be no charge. NOT! It doesn't hurt to double ck. though.... Will plan on using free Wifi at the ports when available. :)

Archived