Breezes Starfish Falmouth-Anyone been there?

fd851

I am considering RCI excursion from Falmough to Breezes Starfish...Anyone done this. Is it worth the money, can you stay longer if you wish, how far is it from the port? Any info would be apreciated.

I have stayed there for a week on a land vacation. The beach is beautiful and there are a lot of activities for families---the majority of the guests have children, if you have kids they will be busy and have fun. Its AI and the food is 3 star as is the resort. 3 large pools and entertainment by the pool, with snorkeling and watersports.

• 4 weeks later...

I have included my review of the Chukka Beach break. It is located on the same strech of beach as the Breezes. If you are just looking for a beach day this is fine. If you want the other ammenities of the resort I am of no help as I have not been in the resort. Chukka is about 200 yards from Breezes and I walked up there. I looked nice, but not much if any nicer than Chukka.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1576262

It did not seem like cabs were available, but when we got off the shuttle they asked what time we needed to get back to the boat. It was my impression that the last shuttle coincided with the ship leaving port. If you booked the 9:00 trip you would have more than enough time at the beach. The lunch trip is schedule for 4 hours, so you could stay until at least 2:30. The beach is located probably an 1/8 to 1/4 mile off the main road (like a 2 lane highway in the states). Good luck.

Archived