ANYONE DO THE CANOPY Tours de los Veranos 03/30; 11 A.M.?

lakerman

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone did the Canopy tour de los Veranos on March 30 of this year at 11 a.m. If so, I am wondering if you puchased the DVD; I am willing to pay for a copy of the DVD.

I don't know why, but afterwards, I regreted not purchasing it! I paid someone on the Oosterdam who happened to be on the same canopy tour $20, but it has been a couple of weeks and still no DVD (and I didn't have his contact information). If anyone is applicable to this post, please let me know... Pictures don't seem to feed the imagination of those I try to explain the experience to.

Thank you!!!

Did you have a roll call going before the cruise? Maybe someone over there did it. Also - have you thought about emailing Sylvie at Los Veranos and asking her if they still have copies to sell? Of course, I don't know if they keep originals at all, but it is worth a try.

She said yes... I posted an update a couple of weeks ago... Thank you for asking! I didn't get to ask her the way I wanted to because on the last three days of our cruise, I got very sick (what timing huh?)

But yea.... she was totally surprised by the cruise and we loved every minute of it... Thanks again

Archived