drink package question

buncobabe

My husband will be getting the premium package, and I'm leaning toward the classic. If we are at the Martini bar or the Molecular bar, will I be able to order anything that is included on the classic package? like maybe a smaller size cosmo?

My husband will be getting the premium package, and I'm leaning toward the classic. If we are at the Martini bar or the Molecular bar, will I be able to order anything that is included on the classic package? like maybe a smaller size cosmo?

They likely could find you something at the Martini Bar, but the Molecular Bar generally only offers exactly what is on the menu.

The size of the drink is not affected by either the premium or classic package. It's the brand of the liquor they use. On a classic cosmo, they may use an inexpensive vodka, where the premium would use Kettle, Gray Goose, etc. My wife and I both had the premium package which got us anything on the ship including fresh-brewed coffee, big bottles of water, and yummy cocktails.

Have fun!:D

Archived