Carnival Magic-Fog, Wedding, and lots of relaxing! 1/8-1/15/2012

txstarla

So sorry team, but work has gotten in the way of posting more... will try to get the pdfs done tonight to Google docs and posted. If you have any other questions, I can try to answer between meetings. More pics and two at sea days and conclusion will be posted soon!

Scanning the Fun Times is a No Go... because of the odd sizing, it would take 6 scans per issue - for 7 issues. Sorry, but I don't have the additional time to do all that... too much client work to do.

Both Zydecoruiser and John Heald have the Fun Times scanned on their sites and they are pretty accurate. If you have any questions about specific days, events or times, please post here and I will try to help.

• 1 month later...

Sorry work got in the way of finishing. The last at sea days were full of spa, food, red frog pub, and relaxing. I would definitely sail on this wonderful ship again and will choose a spa cabin! As a matter of fact, I will probably only want to sail on ships with these features... Spoiled!

Archived