Car rental to Port Carnaveral

max a million

everyones talking about the cheap rentals but when i put in that Im picking up at MCO and dropping off at cape canveral it cost like 100 dollars with all the car rental companys. what am I doing wrong?

Y937800 Use this code when renting. We used it 2 years ago and only paid about $30 eachway. We rented at MCO and turned in at Canaveral. The office is easy to find and shuttle is quick. Did the reverse after our cruise.

Good Luck!!!

We just used Dollar last week before and after our Ecstasy cruise.

Picked up the car at MCO at 9pm on Saturday night. Dropped it off at the Dollar office in Port Canaveral at 9am on Monday Morning. It came to $44.00 total. They provide free shuttle to the port.

After the cruise, they picked us up at the port at 8:30am on Saturday. (They were waiting, no need to call) Picked up the call car about 8:45 and brought it back to MCO sunday about 6:30 am. That leg was $57.00 total.

We did not get the insurance offered because our State Farm policy is for any car I drive.

Only one drawback. They hold $250 on your credit card for a few days after you bring it back.

• 2 weeks later...
A kind person posted this on our Roll Call -- Budget Rent a Car.... Use the code for a great deal:

Budget is very close and if you use the discount code I have posted

"Then where it says offer code / BCD, use the following :Y937800"

I used it myself. VERY inexpensive... Good luck!

You are so wonderfully fantastic for this lovely information!!! Thank you so much!

Can anyone tell me what is around the Cape Canaveral car rental return?

We come into the airport the day before around 10. If we rent the car till noon the next day when the cruise leaves, it more than doubles the rate for the extra 2 hours.

Since we won't be doing anything the morning of the cruise, we thought about just heading to the car rental return center at 10AM. Then taking our time making it over to the cruise port. I know you can usually go to the port about 11, but that would still mean we would have an hour to kill

suggestions??

If you come into the airport around 10 you still have to get your luggage. So you probably won't pick up your car till after 10:30.

I would drop the car off at 10:30 at Cape Canaveral. Depending on which ship your on you can start boarding at 11am.

Our's leaves at 4:30, we can board at 11. We are planning on dropping everyone and luggage off and than I will take the car back to the rental place and get shuttled back.:o

Hope this helps.

We come into the airport the day before around 10. If we rent the car till noon the next day when the cruise leaves, it more than doubles the rate for the extra 2 hours.

Since we won't be doing anything the morning of the cruise, we thought about just heading to the car rental return center at 10AM. Then taking our time making it over to the cruise port. I know you can usually go to the port about 11, but that would still mean we would have an hour to kill

suggestions??

The morning of your cruise check out of the hotel and go turn in the car. The rental agency will shuttle you to the ship. Try turning the car in around 10:00-10:15am so that the shuttle can have you to the ship by 11:00am. You will probably be able to walk right in, check in and board the ship. You return your car to rental locations in either the town of Cape Canaveral or Cocoa Beach not at the cruise terminal.

A kind person posted this on our Roll Call -- Budget Rent a Car.... Use the code for a great deal:

Budget is very close and if you use the discount code I have posted

"Then where it says offer code / BCD, use the following :Y937800"

I used it myself. VERY inexpensive... Good luck!

Thanks for hooking us up with the code! We will be in Port Canaveral just for the day and it saved us $10 for the day. That should cover gas! LOL

suggestions??

Donna, when will you be in Cape Canaveral. We will be stopping there in March on our way to the Bahamas. Hope you have fun!

Has anyone used National rentals from MCO to Cape Canaveral? I found a great deal on a full size car. Three days $91.00

Never used them just wondering about there service.

National is not here anymore. Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty/Dollar and Enterprise and they all have free shuttles.

Archived