Attention Mercury Shoppers

sassystyxfan

I'm looking for travel coffee mugs. Does the Mercury have cute ones in the gift shop? We got a couple of nice ones with hot coffee drinks in them onboard our RCCL Alaska cruise last year, but don't wanna bring those onto a Celebrity ship with a different company's logo, ya know? SO - are there Celebrity logo coffee travel cups on the Mercury??

Not sure if it's what you are looking for but we bought the white insulated plastic mugs with the Celebrity logo and the names of all the ships. The ones we got are approx. 20 ounce in size for $6.00 each. There was a size larger as well, not sure about anything that was smaller. We filled them with orange juice or fruit drinks to take with us when we sat out in the sun.

Last year on Mercury to Alaska, waiters sold Celebrity Stainless steel commuter mugs full of hot chocolate for around $7, acouple bucks more and they would tighten you up when a shot of kalaua in it as well.

Mike

The stainless steel ones are what we're looking for. Since San Francisco and Monterey will be chilly, I'm hoping they have them on deck with the hot drinks. If not, at least I know they have the other plastic insulated ones. And hey! Of course it doesn't matter about the logo. Who knows, I may have room in the suitcase to bring them. I forgot!

Thanks you guys!

Archived