Anyone on Wonder Oct. 13 - 16?

jbsprout

My husband, 14 yo son, 10 yo daughter & myself will be sailing on the Wonder Oct 13 - 16th. I was wondering if anyone else on this board would be joining us. We were blessed with a long weekend break from school & this 3 night cruise fit perfectly in that time frame. We have never been on a Disney cruise before. I took my kids on the Carnival Holiday ship a year ago. Ugh!! My husband & I cruise about every 2 years with his company (Dawn Princess '98, Voyager of the Seas '01, Star Princess '03, Diamond Princess '05). This will be his 5th cruise & my 6th. We are SO excited!! I am a Disney addict, & we are going to suprise our kids & not tell them until we are almost to the port. I can't wait to cruise with Mickey!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We will be on the wonder from the 13th of october untill the 16th of october.

We are a married couple from the netherlands and we have a 10 year old daughter who will then be 11 years old. I have been on several cruises with the holland america line and had my honeymoon on the holland america line when we where married in 1993. We will be on our 12½ year anniversary when we are on the Wonder. When we leave the ship we will be in Orlando for another week where we will renew our wedding vows.

Hope we can have contact with eachother and maybe we can meet when we are on the ship.

Love Ciska

Archived