Azamara Crew/Staf Drill

geocruiser

I must say of all the 70 plus cruise that I have been on Azamara did the best crew/staff rescue drill I have ever seen. We were on Journey and heard the command for man over board for the crew. I went out on deck and there in the ocean was a female officer in the water dress in a red boat suit. Just flooding out in the water. I watch how the went through the drill of plucking some one out of the ocean. It was done like clock work. I was inpressed with Azamara and this drill.

I must say of all the 70 plus cruise that I have been on Azamara did the best crew/staff rescue drill I have ever seen. We were on Journey and heard the command for man over board for the crew. I went out on deck and there in the ocean was a female officer in the water dress in a red boat suit. Just flooding out in the water. I watch how the went through the drill of plucking some one out of the ocean. It was done like clock work. I was inpressed with Azamara and this drill.

We have seen this particular safety drill take place more than one time on Azamara. Safety of the guests and crew is a top priority for Azamara.

Kudos to Captains Carl, Jason and Johannes. They are all very dedicated to their job and their attention to detail and safety is evident. Their expertise filters down to all staff onboard.

Archived