Question on renting a tux (dinner suit)

BIWOZ

The husband of the couple we are travelling with wants to hire a suit for the formal evenings, rather than take up space in his luggage. (It's at a premium because they're doing Singapore, Alaska, Canada and New Zealand on the one trip.)

Can he leave it until he gets on board to arrange? As you'll appreciate, trying to organise anything from here in lil ol' Western Australia can be difficult, with time differences and all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bruce

He need not wait until he gets his docs either. Just go to http://www.cruiselineformal.com and all the information is there and formal attire of all kinds can be ordered 24/7 anytime. The person will need to have his measurements and it is a good idea to get measured at a local establishment so that the measurements will be current.

I wouldn't wait until boarding the ship before ordering a tuxedo - depending on the gentleman's size, there may not be clothing available to fit him from the stock on board. Make sure your friend has all of his measurements taken either at a men's store or a tuxedo rental store, then he can order the tuxedo ahead of time and it will be waiting for him in his cabin closet. My husband used www.cruiselineformal.com for 3 cruises and was very satisfied each time. He finally decided to purchase his own when he discovered I wasn't going to stop booking cruise vacations for us any time soon!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

preordered a tux on my recent celebrity cruise--it was delivered to the cabin and the butler insisted that i try it on --good thing cause the pant legs were too short --took them back and had them realtered in time for dinner ----preorder its the easiset as stated earlier

I ordered the full package for my Dad last year (online). He was delighted. I'm not sure how your shoe sizes match the US ones, ours (UK) are different but they had taken that into account when I checked by e-mail.

Archived