Caribbean Princess Penthouse suite

Corinne Marie

We were upgraded to a PH Suite (Riviera 401) on the Inaugural sailing of the Caribbean Princess and you are so lucky, you will love love love it! You get free dry cleaning and laundry service (every day if you like), tea in the afternoon with little sandwiches or cookies, free hors d'oeuvres every evening (you will need to contact the concierge and ask for these things at a certain time), priority tender or port debarkation tickets, your room will have a two part bathroom with the commode and two sinks in one section and the Jacuzzi tub and separate glassed in shower in the other. Huge, fluffy towels. Bathroom amenities in bottles instead of packets. (Bring some bubbles for the jacuzzi!) Really nice bathrobes that you are entitled to take home with you (I asked and was told "of course you get to keep them"), teak deck chairs with comfy cushions, a side table, a real teak table and two chairs for dining on the HUGE deck, a stocked bar (complimentary), a free portrait sitting, corsage and boutenniere on the first formal night, flowers in your room, fruit in your room (everybody gets the fruit, though), you can order anything on the evening menu and have it delivered to your suite so you can eat on the balcony if you like, movie tickets will be delivered to you. If you want to have a party (we did, twice) they will bring you wine glasses and cocktail glasses and extra ice. The bed is super nice, plush, great pillows, a huge makeup table, I could go on and on.

Enjoy!!!!

Corinne,

We were in R405 on the Caribbean Princess on the June 26, 2004 sailing. We loved that suite. If you click on this link, you'll see a few pictures I took of it:

http://community.webshots.com/album/163544676IXfbis

If you click on the following link, you can read my entire, rather lenghthy review of the cruise. It was to the Eastern Caribbean. Have a great time!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=49514

The Monk

Archived