What is Your Reaction to This?

sail7seas

Hi Josie ..well I guess we've gotten off on the wrong foot...let's start over. My name is Colleen and I agree ..there is no greater ability than being able to laugh at one self. I shall try harder in the future ;) I am sure I won't have a long wait.

I am usually more fun than this :)...really.;)

I have two left feet, so I could see how that would happen ....:D No harm done....let's move on....

BTW...my name is Joanne.

We haven't received the e-mail, although I haven't checked the junk mail. The 20/20 TV show (I think it was 20/20 or Dateline or one of those types of shows) was very negative towards Carnival Cruise Line, I thought, and they showed a picture of a Celebrity ship. but didn't mention it was a Celebrity ship. (at least that's what I recall) So maybe Celebrity is preempting any negative audience reaction to that TV show.

I think it would take a savvy cruiser to know Carnival Corporation is the parent company of Costa, HAL, Princess, etc., and Carnival Cruise Line and Costa are one of of several cruiseline owned by the Corporation. A lot of people would not know that, and they don't realize RCI has various cruise lines under it's Corporation.

So, it's possible it's more of a public relations effort. However, sometimes the public relations efforts don't accomplish what it was intended to accomplish.

Many people simply delete such e-mails.

Woody

I agree wholeheartedly and apparently most people who commented here deleted it or thought nothing of it - however certain people have too much time on their hands and enjoy making a mountain range out of a pinhead.:rolleyes:

Archived