St. Kitts Caribbean / Atlantic picture

mom22tinks

Hi, I was just on a cruise in December and somehow managed to change my camera settings so that the pictures I took were of a lower resolution. I had taken a few pictures of the spot where the Caribbean is on one side and the Atlantic is on the other and there is a road running thru the middle which I had wanted to blow up and frame for my house. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to me to send me a copy of theirs? I don't know if I'll ever be able to make it back to St. Kitts and would love to have this reminder of our great trip in our home. You could send it to sjrckemp@gmail.com. Thank you! Jess

I'm home now, and I looked at the photos I've downloaded to my computer so far. I took two cruises in Sept, and for some strange reason, I've only transferred the first cruise photos, and I didn't go to Cockleshell (where I took the Atlantic photo) until the second cruise.

Now I have to find those photos. Sorry, but it may take a day or two (but, I take good photos, so it's worth the wait!:D)

Hi, I was just on a cruise in December and somehow managed to change my camera settings so that the pictures I took were of a lower resolution. I had taken a few pictures of the spot where the Caribbean is on one side and the Atlantic is on the other and there is a road running thru the middle which I had wanted to blow up and frame for my house. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to me to send me a copy of theirs? I don't know if I'll ever be able to make it back to St. Kitts and would love to have this reminder of our great trip in our home. You could send it to sjrckemp@gmail.com. Thank you! Jess

I have a photo that I can send you. I took it last Februrary.

Arlene

Archived