Is there any way to order departure gifts?

DiamondSuiteCruiser

Most of my sailings have been with RCCL, and we have always ordered online choc dipped strawberries, and wine or sparkling wine. Can you do that on Celebrity? I've looked but I cannot find how to order it online.

Thank in advance for your help and advice!

Hello DiamondSuiteCruiser,

Yes, you can order via Celebrity's website. Here's the link : http://www.celebritycruises.com/bonvoyage/landing.do You can also call 800-242-6374, option 1, and they can assist.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for posting this link. I was looking for something special to do on our up coming cruise on the Silhouette and couldn't seem to find where to purchase anything. Now I can't decide what to get. We will have wine in our room and canapes as we are CC, anyone order any of the snack packages etc that they would recommend.

I wouldn't recommend any of the stateroom gifts, especially if you are expecting them to be in your room on embarkation. I tried this on my recent Infintiy cruise, and the gifts did not arrive until two days into the trip. Further, they did not match the descriptions shown online. In my stateroom there was a list of possible gifts/packages, and that is what I received. The descriptions on the stateroom pamphlet do not match what is shown online or what an agent will describe to you when you call in to place the order. In other words, if you order any gifts, do not expect them to arrive at any particular time, and do not expect them to be what you actually ordered and paid for.

Gee Jman

i so do hope you are wrong as i have just spent about an hour looking and ordering gifts for our cruise in Nov on the millenium,,the hardest part for me was that i had to do separate orders for all of us and couldnt order for all 4 rooms together,,, just hope that i dont get charged overseas fees for all the transactions...

Not sure about Celebrity but i ordered gifts when we went on the Nordam last May and they were all in our room when we boardered.

I guess we've just been lucky because we've ordered items on every cruise we've ever gone on. Everything was delivered timely and it was as described. Make sure you print off your receipts and take them onboard with you just in case. Just FYI, the desserts are excellent (much better than what's served in the dining room), and if they still offer them, the chocolate truffles are the best we've ever had. Even my non-chocolate loving husband said so! Enjoy!!!

Can your order chocolate covered strawberries onboard?

Laura

In the past we've purchased them at the Cova Cafe. They had white and dark chocolate covered strawberries. They were excellent. We haven't sailed for a couple of years, however, so I'm not sure what will be available now.

Another option is giving some an On Board Credit. I have done that, then they can use the credit for what they like. I have simply called the cruise line, you do need the booking # and your credit card to do so.

Archived