Using Stay123 to book a park & hotel-Problems

taymiss2

I used that website after learning about it on Cruisecritic to book our precruise hotel in New Orleans. Got a good price and free parking for the week of our cruise. I booked in July for a cruise that is not taking place until March. We will be there St Patricks day weekend and the hotel prices were high even that far out so I was being proactive.

I called today to just double check the reservation and to be sure we really were getting free parking for the week. Glad I checked because they can not find my reservation. I have my confirmation number, thank goodness, so I called the hotel on my own. They have me in their system but just for Friday night. Stay123 manager said he would investigate but has not called me back. Ahhhhh!.

The good news is we can stay one night at the Holiday Inn and leave the car for free. The bad news is they are all booked for Saturday so now need to find somewhere else to stay for one night. I am going to try to get Stay123 to pay for our second night since they screwed things up.

The kicker is I had three rooms booked so need to find three rooms somewhere else. :(

Archived