BioBay tours

TreeCity

I've done it twice with KayakingPuertoRico.com. Great group!

I would recommend this company as well, we used them for the rainforest / biobay combo tour. They picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel in OSJ. The biobay was very interesting and the kayaking was great, we never did any kayaking before.

I did this tour a couple year ago and it was of the best things we did. A little advice I would give you would be to bring one of the littl head light that has the red light on it. They will tell you not to turn the light on because it screws up your night vision. There are alot of low hanging branches and there are glow sticks on the kayak in front of you but you will get stetch out and the guide at the back will turn on a super light so they can get everyone staighten out. If you use just the red light it will not effect you night vision as much and you will beable to see all the trees. I used my red light all the way back and all the people around me were very happy I had it on. Saved on a couple of head bumps. I would really recommend this for someone who is a little afraid of the dark or being in a kayak.

Archived