Clear Kayak

torchd

Booked our trip doing the clear kayak for Friday, February 10th. Hope it will be fun!

I've been looking at doing a clear kayak tour possibly in Nassau. Where are you doing yours and who did you book with? We will be on a cruise mid March so I would be interested in hearing back about your experience after you go in Feb.

I've been looking at doing a clear kayak tour possibly in Nassau. Where are you doing yours and who did you book with? We will be on a cruise mid March so I would be interested in hearing back about your experience after you go in Feb.

Ditto! Love to hear how it went. This is something we'd be interested in for mid-March as well. Have a great trip!

We did the clear kayak excursion last summer, booked through Carnival. It was on the same boat as the power snorkeling. The kayakers paddled in a separate area from the power snorkelers. After we paddled for a while we were allowed to do the power snorkeling also. It was a lot of fun.

We did the clear kayak excursion last summer, booked through Carnival. It was on the same boat as the power snorkeling. The kayakers paddled in a separate area from the power snorkelers. After we paddled for a while we were allowed to do the power snorkeling also. It was a lot of fun.

Was that the one in Nassau? What is power snorkeling? I assume there is some kind of motor involved other than the human powered version?

• 2 weeks later...

We booked through the ship n it was horrible. Don't waste the money or time going on this excursion. They take u to this little cove n just put u in the water n tell u go on ur own. We only kayka for 10 min n then snorkled the rest of the time n even the snorkling was lame! All u see is grass n nothin else. They give the snorklers fish food so all of the fish r by them n u can't take the kayaks over to see the fish bec u r in fear of hitting the snorlers in the head with the kayak. It u r wanting to do anything with a Kayak or snorkle then do the catamaran excursion.

DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY ON THE CLEAR WATER KAYAK EXCURSION!

We booked through the ship n it was horrible. Don't waste the money or time going on this excursion. They take u to this little cove n just put u in the water n tell u go on ur own. We only kayka for 10 min n then snorkled the rest of the time n even the snorkling was lame! All u see is grass n nothin else. They give the snorklers fish food so all of the fish r by them n u can't take the kayaks over to see the fish bec u r in fear of hitting the snorlers in the head with the kayak. It u r wanting to do anything with a Kayak or snorkle then do the catamaran excursion.

DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY ON THE CLEAR WATER KAYAK EXCURSION!

Thanks for reporting back. Very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived