Info on Eclipse Persian Gardens Please

mabell2

Can someone please explain what the Persian Gardens is please? I see it mentioned in different reviews but can't really get the big picture. We are sailing on the Eclipse in April, our 1st Celebrity Cruise and looking for as much info as possible. Thanks:)

Can someone please explain what the Persian Gardens is please? I see it mentioned in different reviews but can't really get the big picture. We are sailing on the Eclipse in April, our 1st Celebrity Cruise and looking for as much info as possible. Thanks:)

I suggest you go to the spa on embarkation day afternoon. They'll be offering spa tours, complete with big sales pitch. You can do the whole tour or just tell them you'd like to see what the Persian Garden is. Then if you're interested you can ask about a day pass and if the purchase of a day pass could be applied to a cruise long pass.

The area is more or less some heated tile lounge chairs and some steam room areas including some with aroma scents. That is probably an over similifcation but you can best evaluate this by checking it out yourself.

If you are staying in Aqua Class, it's one of the perks, otherwise I think the cost is $20.00 per day or sometimes there is one price for the entire cruise. I personally love the hot stone beds, thery are very relaxing and I always fall asleep, but have never used the showers or sauna. You can get a tout when you embark and then can decide for yourself if you think it is worth it to you. I thought it was worth it, my DH did not.

If you are booked AQ, you will be able to use the Persian Gardens as part of your cruise. We personally love the area, but I would probably pay per day to used the area if I were booked anywhere else on the ship. We only made it to the Persian Gardens one time....we were too busy with other things. The steam room is awesome (!), there is a dry sauna and heated tile loungers. There are locker rooms in the men's and ladies rooms and fruit infused water in the area. If you are planning to get a spa treatment, wait until a day that you will be in port as they will be cheaper. I got 3-20 minute treatments for $125....I live in the Baltimore Washington corridor and that's not much more than around here. We are booked for AQ again because we love the area so much. :D

Archived