Carnival Magic Review and Photos - Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman

agavin

For anyone interested, pictures of the Magic from our cruise last week:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150592024005379.429623.625475378&type=1&l=14c5f23be2

And my travel blog:

http://www.travelblog.org/Central-America-Caribbean/blog-682454.html

It's just too much work to reformat the whole thing again to paste into a thread here in segments, but I've read a lot of reviews on here and wanted to be able to share.

I'm happy to try and answer any questions.

Cheers!

SWEET!!! I am so excited to hang out in the Red Frog Pub. They menu sounds amazing!!! :p

It was our favourite place on the ship for sure! The bartenders there were amazing!

I saw a photo of a case full of cupcakes. Where was that? Now I want a cupcake. :mad:

That was in the Cherry on Top store on deck 5 - near the normal shops.

I see someone made a comment on your photos about "where are all the people?" I don't know if it's the size of the ship, or I happen to find the most uninhabited places, but there are a lot of times I feel like no one else is even on the ship. The most people I saw in one place was the night we caught the last 20 minutes of Alice in Wonderland on the big screen. You'd think the thing would be wall-to-wall packed, and they aren't -until you're in line for the buffet LOL

Thanks for the great review. We will have to wait another six months to enjoy the Magic so it's great to read the review and see the pictures. I love the story about the lady with all the questions in Jamaica. A nice laugh to start my Friday morning.

I see someone made a comment on your photos about "where are all the people?" I don't know if it's the size of the ship, or I happen to find the most uninhabited places, but there are a lot of times I feel like no one else is even on the ship. The most people I saw in one place was the night we caught the last 20 minutes of Alice in Wonderland on the big screen. You'd think the thing would be wall-to-wall packed, and they aren't -until you're in line for the buffet LOL

That's so true... I rarely felt like there was a lot of other people on board. Waiting to get into the comedy club there was usually a decent crowd... and I'm sure at the buffet, but we avoid it. It was 9am or so on the first sea day when I took most of those pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived