Addicted to Honeymoon & Wedding Cruise Forum

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I am a huge fan of hitting Command+R when I'm on this page because there is just so much information--I'm kind of like a wet sponge only I won't to soak up all of the ideas and information.

haha. I thought I was the only one. To the OP, you've got it bad! LOL! :D

Okay, my vow renewal was two months ago and I'm still addicted to reading about cruise wedding stuff.

I am doing my vow renewal and would love to hear about your experience!!!!!!

A Big thank you to all of you who have stayed with cruise critic after being taken off the market, hehe. A big Shout out to Lipz, I do not know what I would do with out your expertise!!!

Okay, my vow renewal was two months ago and I'm still addicted to reading about cruise wedding stuff.

I am doing my vow renewal and would love to hear about your experience!!!!!!

A Big thank you to all of you who have stayed with cruise critic after being taken off the market, hehe. A big Shout out to Lipz, I do not know what I would do with out your expertise!!!

No expert but always willing to share what I experience or what I find out. Thanks for the 'shout out'!

Coming up on 4 years for me, but I'm feeling nostalgic because we are cruising on the same ship (Jewel) in two weeks. It brings back great memories of strolling the deck in my wedding dress and coming down the stairs of the centrum to greet my guests. Enjoy future brides!!!

Heidi

Archived