Need Help Picking a Cruise

cruzn4life

We have been on multiple W. Caribbean cruises, Mexican Riviera, Bahamas, and even Alaska. Never been to any E. or S. Caribbean ports. Anyone have any experience/recommendations on the three we have narrowed it down to:

Legend to Cozumel (been there); Belize (been there); Mahogany Bay; Grand Cayman

Liberty to Half Moon Cay; St. Thomas; San Juan; Grand Turk

Valor to Grand Turk; La Romana; Aruba; Curacao

Your thoughts and experiences?!? Thanks for the input - it's been WAAAYYYY too long since our last cruise and we're wanting to make the most of it! :D

I did the Liberty cruise to HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk last January. I really loved the ports and also the ship. If you like beaches, then Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay have nice big beaches close to the port and St. Thomas has Megan's Bay, which is wonderful too.

The Liberty & Valor itineraries are certainly on my list of ones I'd like to do. Those are 2 of the more popular ones as well. Eastern & Southern are more popular than Western, usually. My vote would be for the Liberty, with a close 2nd to the Valor. The Legend's itinerary is a good one, but since you've been to 2 of them before, I'd say to go for something different.

Archived