Kids Club on NCL Gem

ilovewdw

Hi everyone.

I have been on 3 NCL Cruises (Spirit and Dawn) and are taking another cruise on the Gem from NYC this summer. I have a question about the Kids Clubs. Does anyone know what activities are offered in the Kids Clubs? Are there computers in there? I wasn't going to go on NCL again, since we were very disappointed in our last Dawn cruise. My kids didn't even like the Kids Clubs in comparison to the Disney Cruise Line Kids Clubs. But since we've decided to give it another chance, I thought I would ask about what activities are offered on this ship.

My kids will be 10 & 7 when we sail. The 10 year old is really into computer games, being able to do research, etc.

Can anyone give feedback on their experience with the Gem's Kids Club?

Thank you so much!

Sorry have no kids or haven't been on the Gem, so I can't directly help you.

But I thought this thread may help in some way. Apparently NCL is implementing a new kids crew program and I believe the first ship to get it in early spring is the Gem.

Hope this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1541870&highlight=kids+crew

our 10 year old is really into computer games and lego at the moment.. and he loved the kids club on the jade.. they have their own daily magazine with different sports and activities all day long up until 10.30pm all free, they also offer port play and after 10.30pm for a small fee.

Sorry have no kids or haven't been on the Gem, so I can't directly help you.

But I thought this thread may help in some way. Apparently NCL is implementing a new kids crew program and I believe the first ship to get it in early spring is the Gem.

Hope this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1541870&highlight=kids+crew

Thank you so much for this. It's nice to know they are listening to feedback and are striving to improve the family cruise experience. Still, I hope there's a computer or two in the Kids Club. :)

Archived