Swimsuit Coverups

SewMuch

I grabbed this for a cover up off Old Navy. It just came in, it's nice and would roll up pretty well for transport!

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=73357&vid=1&pid=158787&scid=158787022

Thanks for the suggestion. Look like it's Old Navy for me as well. Rather just easily step into it than something that goes over the head. Any suggestions on long flowy sun dresses & skirts online. I got a lovely catalog in the mail back in the summer but tossed it & don't remember the name of it. :-(

I was going back through my photo inventory of items I used in past cruises and will again this year and found these:

ry%3D400

I used this at the pool only or on my balcony... ahhh... balcony.

ry%3D400

Bought this, but haven't worn... :( Maybe this year, but only as lounge wear.

ry%3D400

This is just a little dress that I used as a cover-up when I did an excursion to the beach in Crete. Very comfortable.

Thanks for the suggestion. Look like it's Old Navy for me as well. Rather just easily step into it than something that goes over the head. Any suggestions on long flowy sun dresses & skirts online. I got a lovely catalog in the mail back in the summer but tossed it & don't remember the name of it. :-(
I love this dress I am wearing it for a dinner on the beach its so versatile and fits like a dream! I got it in black too!

The cover ups I wear! If I know I am going into town, I will wear one like the black and white one. It goes from flip flops to heels easily too, (like I have it in this photo) so if we are going out to an unexpected dinner, I just toss on some heels (in my beach tote), slip on some earrings and take my hair down. Voila! Dinner ready!

For casual days on the beach or poolside on the cruise, I will wear one more like the blue one. Not appropriate for walking around town in, but again, another one that quickly turns to an evening look if I just add a pair of leggings and heels!

Got these from http://swimsuitsforall.com

you look great thanks for modeling for us!:p

I prefer easy pull over dresses for a cover up to go from the pool to a dining area, etc.

One of my favorite websites for swimsuits and coverups is Everything But Water. They also have stores that you can visit and try on items.

For inexpensive coverups Target and Walmart have sun dresses and buy one for a cover-up. The pullover with the pockets work great! Our Target and Walmart sells them year around but also sells swimsuit year around (Florida).

I prefer easy pull over dresses for a cover up to go from the pool to a dining area, etc.

One of my favorite websites for swimsuits and coverups is Everything But Water. They also have stores that you can visit and try on items.

For inexpensive coverups Target and Walmart have sun dresses and buy one for a cover-up. The pullover with the pockets work great! Our Target and Walmart sells them year around but also sells swimsuit year around (Florida).

Yes, Target had some on clearance yesterday for $8.49. It's maxi material in a tank form with a crochet back. Cute for the disco at night too esp the black. Very fun and less packing. Plan to wear it with a strappy matalic heel.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 sarongs but I need to brush up on how to tie them I know there's a million ways but when I try they always look sorta... off... now with you tube I hope to brush up on my skill I'm sure there are video tutorials on you tube but I haven't checked I'd like to tie my sarongs like a mini dress or a tube dress... they are really lightweight to pack

but yes, sadly I tend to stick to soffee shorts a nd a tank top when I head to the pool! I too would like to switch it up.... I recently acquired some polo dresses from Lands End that'd be cuter to wear over my swimsuit with some cute flip flops

Archived