ACA Port Authority - Jeep Scavenger Hunt

natesfirewife

There was a review of it on this forum but I don't seem to find it. The person said it was worth it. We were considering this one, but with four people it would get awfully expensive. When we got on the ship, we decided to go for it. (somehow, money becomes no problem when it's your key card!) Anyway, I went to the excursion desk to book it and they had cancelled this excursion because the Easter week traffic made it impossible to do. Oh well, it saved me $340. I still think it looks like fun.

I'll keep searching for that post...

Do you know anything about the Jeep Scavenger Hunt that NCL offers in Acapulco? It sounded like a great time, but I am looking for more information on it.

Has anyone taken the tour? If you have what did you think about it?

Misty

I haven't asked any one yet, but today we have the Star pulling in ain an hour, I'll ask the guests what they thought about the excursion and get back to you on this one.

I asked the tour operator regarding this tour, unfortunately it's a new tour that will be for the next season. This season they only have the Enigma rally, where they go by jeep to the most representative places in Acapulco.

Post this message again in October when they start the new rally.

Archived