nativeways stingray city and island tour

karen327

We are doing the stingrays & island tour but not until March. Those in my party wanted to see the turtle farm so we decided on this tour versus the rum point one. Hope it's as good as everyone seems to enjoy the rum point one.

Rum Point is a not miss place. Absolutely breath taking!! The lunch we got with the tour (I got grilled Mahi Mahi with rice/beans & corn on the cob) was fabulous. Ladies got fish & chips with a salad. Tea is served with it. Warning..2 beers & 2 cokes $20. I'd do it again in a heart beat!!

I'm probably going to use native way also. I've read nothing but great reviews here & online!

I was wondering if it was necessary to book online or if we could wait until we docked(since I'm unsure how long it will take to tender)??

I am probably going to use Nativeway but trying to decide if we want to do the ray/coral garden/starfish or ray/reef/rum point. But have a question as all of the pics I've seen of Rum Point it's completely shaded which is great for me as I burn easily and get migraines if too much sun. But DH loves the sun so want him to be able to sit on the beach and get a few rays. :)

Anyone have any pics of a sunny part of the beach?

TIA

We just got off the Freedom Saturday. We booked Nativeway's Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour and it was the highlight of our trip by far!!!! Highly recommend them. I am going to write a review on them as soon as I get a chance.

How long was the tour? Did you have time to walk around near the port after or anything?

We got off our ship fairly quickly so we were a little early. We met up with Eldon and he directed us to meet in this gazebo in 30 mins. so we went across the street and did a little shopping. We got back with some extra time but wanted to get on the tender just in case. They will work with you if you want to get back a little sooner.

Here we are with Andrew, our boat Capt.

IMG_4456.jpg

Rum Point Beach

100_3326.jpg

That is the boat we were on..

100_3312.jpg

Lunch...the grilled mahi mahi had some sauce on it and was awsome!!

100_3291.jpg

The crew..

100_3359.jpg

Archived