Drink package question

disneydave

Ok so lets say I choose the classic package but want a glass of wine or cocktail that is more than the covered amount. Do I get charged the difference between the drink price and what the package covers or do I get charged full price of the drink?

Thanks....trying to decide on the premium or classic packages and want to get it booked while the packages are on sale :)

Ok so lets say I choose the classic package but want a glass of wine or cocktail that is more than the covered amount. Do I get charged the difference between the drink price and what the package covers or do I get charged full price of the drink?

Thanks....trying to decide on the premium or classic packages and want to get it booked while the packages are on sale :)

From what I have read, if you have the premium package - you pay the difference; classic package - you are charged the full price.

Annie

DH likes Canadian Club and it is not on the Prem package, if he ordered it on the Prem plan would he have to pay anything? Wondering if I should upgrade him to the Prem Plan. Thanks in advance.

What you can get with the packages is really determined solely by price. If its $8 or less ($5 for beer) you can get it on the Classic package. CC is listed as one of the liquors that is available on the classic package. Anything less than $12 per drink, is available on the premium package including all drinks that are available on the classic package. Just remember that the brands listed on the X website are samples of the brands that are included: http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages&tab=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab%2Fonboard%2FasrPanel.do%3Fpagename%3Donboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic

Archived