Anybody have Triumph Lido balcony photos?

gary2835

I am looking to book a cruise on the Triumph near the end of the year. I have been looking at the balcony cabins on the lido deck. It looks like a great location, but I still would like to see some photos. Please give me some pros, or cons, if you have any. Thanks

We had a Balcony cabin on the lido deck on the Triumph and loved it. Walk out the door and down the hall and out are right outside on the Lido deck, bars and pool!!!

Attached a couple of pictures that i was able to find, have more but cant access them at work

Lido deck is a great location. We always pay extra for a Lido balcony location on any ship.

You are so close to the main pool, Lido Buffet, late night snacks (i.e. pizza, ice cream) and of course all the pool bars. We really like having the convenience of your personal bathroom instead of having to use the public ones while your at the pool.

A lot of folks think that this area could be noisy; but we never hear a thing!

Have Fun - I just got off of the Triumph a couple of weeks ago. :)

Was on Triumph New Year cruise. Lido midship. 5th cabin forward from lido "public space." Have your own "private hallway" and far enough forward for lido activity music/announcements to be inobtrusive. (Big word for the day.) No overhead noise because under the stadium style decks put people/chairs way above us. (Still wondering what's in that space?)

• 2 weeks later...
was on triumph new year cruise. Lido midship. 5th cabin forward from lido "public space." have your own "private hallway" and far enough forward for lido activity music/announcements to be inobtrusive. (big word for the day.) no overhead noise because under the stadium style decks put people/chairs way above us. (still wondering what's in that space?)

what was your cabin number?

Archived