Booked 10th Cruise with Carnival - Woo Hoo! - It Keeps "Getting Better"

jus4fun

Don't you just love it when it all comes together and seems to be right.

Finally booked my 10th cruise. Will be sailing on the Ecstasy, 5-12-12. We are really excited about getting to be VIPs. I know it just means that we get priority boarding but I am still extremely excited.

Now it "gets better" - on the cruise we will be celebrating our anniversary, Mother's Day and my birthday.

And it keeps "getting better" - last year we celebrating these events with me going thru Chemo, in fact I had Chemo on my birthday. So it makes the cruise even more special.

We cruised last September after I had finished all the chemo and radiaiton, but it just wasn't the same. I know that any day on a cruise is better than a day not on a cruise, but I was still recooping, could not be in the sun (and yes I still chose to go on a cruise) and was not up to speed. Well, I plan on being WIDE OPEN this time.

Oh yeah, it "gets better" again, my DS and his GF are going with us.

One more it "gets better", I have always wanted a cabana and I got one!!!

I am not sure how I am going to make it til May, but WOO HOO - Ecstasy, here I come!

Don't you just love it when it all comes together and seems to be right.

Finally booked my 10th cruise. Will be sailing on the Ecstasy, 5-12-12. We are really excited about getting to be VIPs. I know it just means that we get priority boarding but I am still extremely excited.

Now it "gets better" - on the cruise we will be celebrating our anniversary, Mother's Day and my birthday.

And it keeps "getting better" - last year we celebrating these events with me going thru Chemo, in fact I had Chemo on my birthday. So it makes the cruise even more special.

We cruised last September after I had finished all the chemo and radiaiton, but it just wasn't the same. I know that any day on a cruise is better than a day not on a cruise, but I was still recooping, could not be in the sun (and yes I still chose to go on a cruise) and was not up to speed. Well, I plan on being WIDE OPEN this time.

Oh yeah, it "gets better" again, my DS and his GF are going with us.

One more it "gets better", I have always wanted a cabana and I got one!!!

I am not sure how I am going to make it til May, but WOO HOO - Ecstasy, here I come!

Outstanding... brilliant all around.

HUGE congrats on your chemo success.

I love the Ecstasy... she's a wonderful ship.

:)

PS... the free laundry is pretty good, too!!!

:)

Archived