Norwegian Star - Jan 8 & Jan 15 Sailings

tulch

I hope to do a review of our B2B aboard the Star later this week. Summary: Loved it so much that we are working with our PCC to change from a different NCL ship back to the Star for the our next two trips!

I hope to do a review of our B2B aboard the Star later this week. Summary: Loved it so much that we are working with our PCC to change from a different NCL ship back to the Star for the our next two trips!

I know right? I was on both sailings as well. Only 'bad' day we had was the second week in Roatan, it rained off and on all day.

If you like the Star, consider the Dawn too. Ships have almost the same layout. Crew is great on both too.

I love reading this kind of post! :) I hope to some day do a B2B and look foward to reading your full review.

It was great meeting you both at the Meet and Greet!

Looking forward to your review.

Toni

Love to hear it - taking the Star in just over a year, this time with my 8 year old (will love it) and my 15 year old (hope she loves it). And if she can swing it - and has a good job but can take the time off, my 19 year old daughter too. That is if 5 of us can cram into a 2BR Suite...:D

Love to hear it - taking the Star in just over a year, this time with my 8 year old (will love it) and my 15 year old (hope she loves it). And if she can swing it - and has a good job but can take the time off, my 19 year old daughter too. That is if 5 of us can cram into a 2BR Suite...:D

We've done several cruises with our 3 kids, and have crammed the five of us into an interior cabin (albeit on Carnival, who's rooms are bigger than RCCL or NCL). It takes a little coordination and cooperation, but its always worked great for us. :)

I am happy to say that our next cruise (on the Star in less than two weeks) will be just my wife and I :D

Archived