On BOard Credit?

rle1982

So, we are past cruisers, but we booked earlybird because it was cheaper....but are there any tips/tricks to get a little free obc? Not being cheap....just curious...always looking for a deal. Any advice would be awesome:confused:

We booked only about 45 days in advance for a weekend get away, so definitely not Early Saver. I saw the rate drop (on the fare checker website) and called back my Carnival rep. We didn't get an OBC, but he did upgrade our cabin from a PT to a 6D oceanview.

Check your rates frequently using this link: http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

Any rate drops before you're paid in full will be deducted from what you owe.

If you're paid in full, you'll receive OBC.

Good luck!!

every time i try to use that there is always some error message. This last time it told me there are no rates avaiable for your selection what in the hell is going on with that thing lol

every time i try to use that there is always some error message. This last time it told me there are no rates avaiable for your selection what in the hell is going on with that thing lol

That means that your rooms are sold out, I normally get a line through mine.

Thanks for all the replies. So there's no like little secret to get OBC then? Another question. We booked early saver, and my husbands uncle told him he got a much better deal through a travel agent....our deposit is non refundable, is there any way the travel agent would be able to help us out? He said he was gonna call her because he said he thought she could still save us some money.....but I am skeptical since they basically already have us locked in wit h the deposit.

Thanks for all the replies. So there's no like little secret to get OBC then? Another question. We booked early saver, and my husbands uncle told him he got a much better deal through a travel agent....our deposit is non refundable, is there any way the travel agent would be able to help us out? He said he was gonna call her because he said he thought she could still save us some money.....but I am skeptical since they basically already have us locked in wit h the deposit.

If you have just booked withing the last 30 days you can transfer your booking to a travel agent.

After that you are stuck with Carnival.

Bill

Archived