Temperatures in the Eastern Carribbean in January?

bamboozel

Not to rain on your parade. We went to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Barts earlier this month and the seas were awfully rough. It was rainy, windy and chilly for most of the cruise:(. St. Barts was the only really warm day. But heck, any day on a cruise is better than a day on land:D:D. We had lots of fun anyway.....

This year it was warm...

Thanks for your quick response. :D I have a random question. I see that you have cruised on many different cruiselines, which one is your favorite and why if you don't mind me asking... And also, I want to be you guys when I grow up so I can cruise as much as you guys do. haha

Looking to book a cruise in January out of Miami on the Liberty. The ports are Half Moon Clay, St. Thomas, Grand Turk and San Juan. What are the temperatures in January??? Is the water warm?

We did this itinerary in December this year minus Half Moon Cay. We swam and snorkeled in Grand Turk and in St. Thomas and it was nice. And we are Floridians so "cold" to us might be "warm" to others. We spent our time in San Juan touring Old San Juan - it was awesome. So beautiful. Found a couple of local places to eat breakfast and lunch, toured both Forts (don't miss the smaller one, the views are fantastic). The whole area is one big photo op.

You can go online and get historical temperatures for each location.

Archived