A different upgrade question.

txcdn1

I booked an inside cabin on Rhapsody of the Seas (cat K. deck 7). While looking on another web site I noticed a free upgrade from cat K to a cabin with a window cat. I, deck 2. Should I call my online ta and see if I can get this for us? Is deck 2 a good one? We are traveling with 3 other parties that have a D1 booking guarantee on deck 7, are they going to be too far away from us to enjoy their balconies if we try and upgrade? to deck 2.

I also have a question about snorkeling. I am extremely blind without my glasses and cannot wear contacts. Is it possible to snorkel with glasses on? Will I be able to see without them because of the glass in mask and reflection from water???

Thanks for your replies, Jill:confused:

While it is always nice to be close to friends, I think I would prefer the outside cabin to the inside cabin. You will still be on the same ship, just an elevator ride away. Make sure you have your TA link your reservation so you will be seated together for dinner. It never hurts to call your TA, but be aware some of them do charge to make any changes to your reservation. Read the fine print and ask questions.

If you wear glasses, your snorkel mask probably will not fit tightly. I don't know, maybe they make them different now. The last time we snorkeled, the boat had some prescription masks onboard, but you kind of had to choose for yourself. You can have prescription mask made for you, perhaps a pricey consideration if you rarely snorkel. One other option was snorkle floaties, instead of swimming, you are on a floatie, looking through a window (I know, not the greatest choice).

Archived