Sigh...X website troubles....

frogsgirl

I am attempting to book beverage packages and the clunky X website has processed my package to the point of payment, I pressed continue & it timed out:mad:..now it will not let me check my reservation to see if it has gone through, says my reservation is being modified....I'm so frustrated right now!:mad: Anyone else had this issue, any advice out there?..I am breathing slowly & deeply:rolleyes:

Thanks

I am attempting to book beverage packages and the clunky X website has processed my package to the point of payment, I pressed continue & it timed out:mad:..now it will not let me check my reservation to see if it has gone through, says my reservation is being modified....I'm so frustrated right now!:mad: Anyone else had this issue, any advice out there?..I am breathing slowly & deeply:rolleyes:

Thanks

Try getting right out of the website and log back in. Make sure you don't have 2 tabs open.

A little earlier I tried to purchase a soda package. It double charged the 15% gratuity. Instead of booking on line, I called the number at the top and the representative told me that the web site had been doing that.

The wine package was showing two variations under the same package. Sommalier's and Classic. With a couple of dollars difference between the two. There were 7 boxes to check. This was after clicking "Classic" only. She could not see that using Internet Explorer on her machine but said they changed the name from Sommaliers to Classic. I'm guessing that they've stuck a million cookies in my browser. I use Firefox.

When I'm checking for price drops, I use 'private browsing' as Celebrity tricks you into thinking there is no price drop by sticking their cookies in your browser.

Archived