Sirata Beach Resort...St Pete's Beach??

firstcruiserDB

We have narrowed our choices now for our post-cruise stay in the Tampa area, and would love to know if anyone has stayed at the Sirata Beach Resort recently?? It seems we'd enjoy the St. Pete's beach area, and this resort received good reviews.

We are just looking for a nice beach resort to spend the last two days of our vacation.

Can any CC'ers offer any opinions to help us decide??

Thanks so much!:D

I'm going to try just once more...

Our post cruise resort is now between these three places:

The Sirata

Don Cesar

Tradewinds

Can anyone give us any information about these resorts?? I'd appreciate any opinions. I will be making our reservations soon, and I'd love to have some "first hand" knowledge beforehand.

Thanks so much!!

Hi hope I'm not too late..we just stayed at the Sirata a few weeks ago....older but still very nice and clean.....great beach restaurants pools...2 heated and a great temp...hot tub....singer by the beach bar.....we had a good view of the beach outside of our room...we would stay there again....no problems at all.....also flat screen tv....

I really appreciate your post! The price at the Sirata is sure better than the others, and that's why I was worried!

It seems they have lots of room choices....and prices. We'd like a balcony room facing the beach, and they said the 2nd floor would be good. Don't you think a higher floor would be better? Can you suggest a location at the Sirata for us??

Thank you so much!!

Stayed at the Sirata for a long weekend last February. We loved it! The beach area was beautiful, the area is served by the Suncoast Trolley, (which made getting around a breeze), and the pools and hot tubs were great! It was a good choice for us!

Sirata will be just fine. They have a pretty good restaurant too. Compass Pointe. Great Steaks and seafood with good prices.

The Don Cesar is a 4 star that is why the prices are so high and IMHO, it is way to overpriced and uppity.

Tradewinds is fine too, just a little larger and it may have a few more perks like an area to paddle your water boats around. You are just paying a little extra for things you may or may not need or want.

All of the above are fine, I would select the Sirata or TW.

:)

Archived