Injury on the Magic

jenwright1

She's leaving (again). Question...it was kind of hard to see on the cruise cam because it's so blurry at night, but it dodn't look like the ship ever tied up to the pier. Can they hold the ship to the pier to disembark a small number of people using thrusters, or did they tie up and I just couldn't see it?

She's leaving (again). Question...it was kind of hard to see on the cruise cam because it's so blurry at night, but it dodn't look like the ship ever tied up to the pier. Can they hold the ship to the pier to disembark a small number of people using thrusters, or did they tie up and I just couldn't see it?

Yes they can If they had to tie up it would require the union:eek:

If the patient is strapped in they are fine

Btw do you know how difficult it is to break a femur if she didnt have osteoporosis

She would have had to slip on a tread(stair) walking up it and land face down with her femur hitting the lip of the tread

Yes they can If they had to tie up it would require the union:eek:

If the patient is strapped in they are fine

You're right. I didn't even think of that aspect of it. I wonder how much it cost to turn around and come back when you consider fuel, pilot, and opening the port facility?

Btw do you know how difficult it is to break a femur if she didnt have osteoporosis

She would have had to slip on a tread(stair) walking up it and land face down with her femur hitting the lip of the tread

Four or five drink specials, and a brisk walk by the pool???

In all seriousness.....hopefully she is OK and not too many passengers are asking for their money back already for the delay...

Four or five drink specials, and a brisk walk by the pool???

In all seriousness.....hopefully she is OK and not too many passengers are asking for their money back already for the delay...

I would like to think there were no complaints, but sadly I would probably be wrong.

Archived