Roll Call: Oriana 13th May Weekender & 15th May Venetian Romance

graham uk

Hello,My wife and I will be on Oriana for the weekender 13th May.We have cruised several times with P.O.,Princess,R.C.C.L.Cunard and others but this is the first time we will have done a weekender from Southampton.Quite a distance to travel for a long weekend from the north west of England but felt we had to try one for a change.Expecting it to be a boozy couple of days.

Regards,

Iain

Hi there - We did a four nighter last year and then joined for a one night party cruise before our canaries cruise in Sept. Both were good fun. Everyone really keen to enjoy the cruise / party night immediately. Disco was full and generally a very good atmosphere. Certainaly for the one nighter there was a completely different age group is the 'norm' for a longer P&O cruise.

Looking forward to it now - as i am sure you and your wife are. :)

Graham

Hi there - we have done a couple of shorter ones in the past - a 4 nighter last year and a one night party night which was the first night of our canaries cruise. Had a great time - especially the one nighter as very different crowd to the P&O norm age range.

On both very good atmosphere on board.

Graham

:)

Archived