Autoprogresso all inclusive beach excursions....

RGB426

My gf and I heading on a cruise on may 5th and progresso is the first stop. We are looking at the all inclusive beach resort for $45 through autoprogresso compared to $79 through Carnival. I'm just curious if its worth the money as far as what drinks and food are included. Also would we have time to do some shopping in Merida afterwards. Thanks forany help.

My gf and I heading on a cruise on may 5th and progresso is the first stop. We are looking at the all inclusive beach resort for $45 through autoprogresso compared to $79 through Carnival. I'm just curious if its worth the money as far as what drinks and food are included. Also would we have time to do some shopping in Merida afterwards. Thanks forany help.

We are doing this on our May 28 cruise through Autoprogreso. I've spoken with others who say this is a great excursion and well worth it. We have used AP in the past for other tours and have always had great service with them. As far as Merida, I don't know. I emailed AP a while back to ask about departure times for this excursion and I believe they told me there were 2 different times depending on when your ship arrives. I'd just ask them. They are usually good about responding to my emails.

• 9 months later...

We just did this excursion last week and felt it was totally worth the money with the included bus ride there as long as you plan on drinking. The beach was honestly not very impressive...I felt the water was pretty close to Galveston water...ok not that bad but not great.....we still had a great time. The resort is beautiful and the pool is awesome. They had fresh coconuts that they were cutting open and told us to go grab one and add some rum to the coconut water....we added a splash of pineapple and it was great! :D

Going to Merida involves driving through traffic. Merida is a city of a million people and getting downtown will take some time, which people often don't think about.

Good to see you back W. It hasn't been the same with just H onboard.;)

No offense H.

Yes its acurate...they ask while ur on the bus if anyone would like to visit some ruins to stay on the bus when we get to the resort and they will take you. I believe they said it was 45 mins you would b there and they would bring u back to the resort afterwards. We didnt do the ruins but some ppl did stay on the bus.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived