Concordia News: Please Post Here

kingcruiser1

Being Retired at 53 i have plenty of time to practice .... :p Judge Judy really helps with the Insomnia.

S.O.P`s went out of the window on the day i Retired .... :D

Can you hear me now...............???

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

When I first saw the pix I wondered if he was doing what you think he is doing but nobody else commented so I thought I was wrong to think what I was thinking. :p ;)

Had to read that slow. In the end I was thinking the same

I agree there's much to be done, but I like the new diagram as it provides even more detail on the sponsons and underwater platforms.

Im glad they are well aware of the dangers of it slipping off the ledge its sitting on. It didnt look very stable for a time during the rough seas.

They obviously dont have the usual attitude, 'if it sinks it sinks'

The prosecutor feels he has enough evidence to take Schettino to trial for manslaughter.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/25/3252759/prosecutor-urges-trial-for-costa.html

I've been saying this would probably be the way it would go from the very beginning (on the now Closed Thread). But, the naysayers and Captain Coward groupies didn't believe it. ;)

I've been saying this would probably be the way it would go from the very beginning (on the now Closed Thread). But, the naysayers and Captain Coward groupies didn't believe it. ;)

While I have never believed Schettino purposely set out to cause a terrible accident, I have always believed that the accident was due to his lack of attention, "human error."

Then his actions after the fact just made me believe he was trying to cover his backside. That to me was not "human error" but lack of concern for not only his passengers but his crew.

I've said this before, he needs to man up and accept his part in this accident.

Just throwing in this link as it applies to cruise ships and we've discussed it on here.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/02/25/triumph-passenger-s-carnival-cruise-from-hell.html

Edited by SomeBeach

Uni ... I see that there are still cabins available on the NCL Star TA from NOLA to CPN, looking at booking it then maybe you could show me how to tie a few of those knots ? :)

Sounds like a great plan. We could teach as NCLuniversity lecturers. I'd teach Americna wild west noose tieing and you could do Tower of London drawing and quatering. LOL

Uni ... I see that there are still cabins available on the NCL Star TA from NOLA to CPN, looking at booking it then maybe you could show me how to tie a few of those knots ? :)

Sounds like a great plan. We could teach as NCLuniversity lecturers. I'd teach Americna wild west noose tieing and you could do Tower of London drawing and quatering. LOL

Hhmm, you 2 on the same ship! :eek: Maybe y'all need a bigger ship. :D You could try this one, the Breakaway. Here's a link to pix of her float out earlier today in Germany.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=279