Mariner of the Seas Review.........WITH PICS (YEA!!!)

If you go to Nachi, ask for Carlos...he's the best!

Pete

But The Man is Jose the bartender...his bloody marys are the bomb! We pretty much stay right at the swim up because of Jose!!The BBQ ribs are scrumptious too...those are orange slices on top:

282iyq8.jpg

But the definite "don't miss it" is the Cerviche Mixto....mmmmmmmmmmm. You should order that as your midmorning snack!:D Don't have a pic of it, sorry!

Becci-I'm getting so excited I can hardly go to sleep every night!

We're going to Nachi and was wondering what the Cerviche Mixto? Also bloodies aren't my very favorite-does Jose have any other specialities?

PS-those ribs look pretty yummy.

Hey! He makes some kind of pink thingy, I forget what he calls it but I didn't care for it...too sweet. He'll make anything you request though, no problem!

The mixto is a mix of shrimp/conch/octopi maranated in Lime juice with cilantro, chopped onion and tomato with chips....I MUST have it every time and we've been there 7 times! Would not miss it along with the guac, but we've tried most everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. The fajitas are a safe thing though for those less adventurous. They are great. Along with the fish of the day which they will cook any way you prefer, bake it, fry it, grill it. Ohhhhh how I wish we hadn't canceled the cruise with you guys:(:(:(

Archived