Shopping near Radisson at the Port

We did some shopping at a grocery store that was right across the street from Ron Jon's. It's all on the main street, so it's not too far away from Radisson. I think I saw another store as well on our way to the port just before the Radiss. But you do know there is one close by.

Have fun!

If you will have transportation... there's plenty of shopping to be had nearby. If I remember correctly, there are several grocery stores nearby... and a walmart further down the road.

I can't recall if there was anything within a short walking distance.

We were just on the Glory 04/02 - 04/09 Eastern Itinerary and stayed at Radisson At The Port too.

If you want any specifics... feel free to email me. mikxoc@hotmail.com

If your talking about the Raddison Pier 66 at Port Everglades (FLL), there is a convenience store located within a gas station directly across the street. We loaded up there before our cruise on Enchantment in 2003. Not as cheap as a grocery store might be, but we didn't have a rental car for our one-day pre-cruise, so this worked out well for us. They had snacks, beer, soda, juices, but I'm not sure about wine & spirits.

If your talking about the Raddison Pier 66 at Port Everglades (FLL), there is a convenience store located within a gas station directly across the street. We loaded up there before our cruise on Enchantment in 2003. Not as cheap as a grocery store might be, but we didn't have a rental car for our one-day pre-cruise, so this worked out well for us. They had snacks, beer, soda, juices, but I'm not sure about wine & spirits.

The OP is on the Glory, which leaves from Port Canaveral. Thanks though for the info, if ever we travel from that particular port. :)

Port Canaveral has just about anything you could want... and everything is easy to get to and easy to find.

Most things can be found by just driving further on Astronaut Blvd. (same road as Radisson Resort at the Port).

If you need more, (like Walmart), turn right out of the Radisson parking lot, go down to a four-way traffic light where you will see Ron Jon's Surf Shop on the left... and turn right at that intersection... you will find Walmart, restaurants, and other shopping down that way.

I love cruising out of Port Canaveral.

Enjoy your cruises...

Take a right out of the Radisson and a few miles down the road is a liquor store that is named after the first 3 letters of the alphabet. They sell 20oz PLASTIC bottle beer like the Glory serves. a case is less than $25.

A 20oz. domestic beer on the Glory last month was $4.73. Do the math and enjoy.

We duked our cabin steward up front to keep our collapsible cooler filled with ice and beer and emptied the mini-bar fridge to keep water soda and milk.

The milk was for if room service forgot cream for coffee and COLD milk goes great with room service cookies and brownies.

Stock up the fridge from the buffet.

If anyone forgets their suit for formal night, like I did. Dillards was close by and great service and price.

Enjoy your Glory cruise and the Radisson. They were great!

Follow Mikxoc's directions above. Keep driving and you'll pass a Publix grocery store (wine and beer), Winn-Dixie Grocery Store and the ABC store (hard liquor) that Campden posted about. If you keep driving on in you'll come to a second ABC store that had more of a selection and variety of sizes of bottles.

The first ABC store is on the left, approx a mile from the Radisson, the second one is about 4 miles farther down the road and on the right. Grocery stores were both on the right.

It's all easy to navigate in Port Canaveral, one main highway in and one out. It's worth the drive in and out to see what all is available.

We didn't stay at in Cocoa Beach but drove there on Saturday morning before our cruise on the Glory. Wish we had have stayed there overnight! We stopped and got water at a CVS across the street from Ron Jon's - there is also a large grocery store (maybe Publix) right behind the CVS. Plenty of places in the area to buy what you need.

Archived