Hoppin' MAD!!!!!!!!

almitra

I know there is a group cruise aboard Magica in March 2006, I see a few people here who have already booked several other dates for early 2006 also. So WHY does Costa keep telling me (just called them again not 2 minutes ago) they have no pricing or itineraries for the 2006 year at all???? I even told them I can plainly see many of you have cruise dates for 2006, but they say "that isn't possible since we won't even be booking 2006 until October of this year"...............why am I getting the runaround here?

Why are you calling them direct? I did a quick search for you on some of the online TA's and they are already showing the sailings for March 2006, so I am not sure why they cant help you. Are you sure it is Costa that doesnt seem to be able to help you? Perhaps if you ARENT calling them direct, it is your TA that cant handle your request.

Check out cruise.com for example... you will see the Mediterania there.

Please keep in mind that for Europe sailings, the "fiscal year" for Costa is April-April... while Carribean is Oct-Oct.

I am talking about med sailings, not caribbean. And the website you referenced shows no dates for 2006 for any med sailings with Costa...........I hate the idea of waiting til nearly the end of 2005 to book for 2006. ((sigh))

I'm thinking the problem may be that you are talking about a Med cruise and they aren't booking those yet --- they ARE booking Caribbean cruises as my agent just booked our group for the end of March in the Caribbean. But that just happened last week. So my guess is they haven't entered the booking period for Mediterranean cruises yet.

Archived