Wedding on Princess/Tips/Ideas?

ambergj

Does anyone have any tips for getting married on a Princess cruise. Is there any ways to get any special deals or anything like that?

My fiance and I met on the SEA Princess 4.5 years ago when we were both 17 years old. He was from England I from Omaha, NE. We've been together this whole time and now it's our turn to get married. So excited, and the the place where we're going to get married is on a cruise naturally.

We are looking for any advice or tips that could help us plan our wedding. Thank you very much for your help!!!

Congrats to all that are getting married.

Congrats on your engagement! My husband and I were married on the Caribbean Princess in January and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. Have you already started the planning with The Wedding Experience? Are you using a travel agent for the bookings?

Well,

Our wedding is going to be in Late MAY/JUNE/Early JULY of 2007 so we have quite some time to decide exactly what we want. We are looking at the NEW Crown Princess that comes out next year and they have a great itin that I found that I really liked leaving out of New York for 9 days. That 7 day itin seems so short now that I've done a 2 week cruise. We are wanting a little bit longer than a week, so 9 days seemed perfect.

I have yet to call the WEDDING EXPERIENCE people yet, I did call the Princess line and talked to this one girl Kimberly that was helping me out with just very vague questions. The Itins for 2007 aren't going to be out quite yet, do you know if they can still answer questions regarding a wedding w/o a actual sail date yet?

I do have a question about the COST and if you got a break on cabins or anything like that, and what kind of break did you get? We are planning on having 20-30 + people there most likely once we get everyone added up and for expense purposes do you know approx. what the cost was per person after the discount and what sort of discount did you get? Or what are the options for discounts????

What are the different options for wedding on Princess as far as the wedding package goes? If we want flowers etc for the bridesmaids how does that work if it doesn't come in that Diamond Package etc?

Oh my so many questions with so much time to plan, but I'm just getting so excited!! I can't wait for your reply thanks again and also, tell me please if I'm asking too many questions!! :) Thanks again!

Archived