Buy beverage package on board?

HDS

I know that I have missed the discount, misread the closing date as Jan 31.

Question for experienced cruisers.

Celebrity webpage tells me that I can buy a classic or premium beverage package on board.

Is it the same price per day as buying on-line pre-cruise?

If we buy on day 2 of a 15 day cruise, is it pro-rata, i.e. pay for 14 days.

Celebrity webpage tells me that I can buy a classic or premium beverage package on board.

You can purchase any of the drink packages on board. It is the same price per day as it is online, and yes if you don't buy it until the second day you would only pay for 14 days instead of 15.

I think you can still do it if you are quick ... as I post this it is about 9.50pm in Miami on 30 January so there is still time left if the cut off is midnight.

I booked mine earlier today here in NZ when it was 31 January here.

If you buy on board the price is the same (but no discount!) but you must buy for the entire remainder of the cruise.

I think you can still order and get the discount, I just did it earlier today, the email I had received stated Jan 31 as the cutoff, I would book now to get the discount and have one less thing to deal with when you board.

Drink package ended 1/30/12 I thought I had till today (1/31) I am always a day late and dollar short :(

Until January 30, get 10% off almost every beverage package we offer. With a wide variety of choices, you'll find one that suits your needs, quenches your thirst and offers great value.

Drink package ended 1/30/12 I thought I had till today (1/31) I am always a day late and dollar short :(

Until January 30, get 10% off almost every beverage package we offer. With a wide variety of choices, you'll find one that suits your needs, quenches your thirst and offers great value.

Some of us discovered, in different time zones around the world, that the sale on drink packages ends Jan 31.

Annie

Am Cruising on the Soltstice in April 13, and didn't realise there was a 10% discount on the liquor package available.

As I am fairly new to cruising do Celebrity offer the discount very often or was this a one off ?

At what point will the liquor packages be available. or should I wait ?

Cheers :D

Am Cruising on the Soltstice in April 13, and didn't realise there was a 10% discount on the liquor package available.

As I am fairly new to cruising do Celebrity offer the discount very often or was this a one off ?

At what point will the liquor packages be available. or should I wait ?

Cheers :D

This is first time I have seen a discount on drink pkgs. If you are thinking about a pkg. you might want to check on it asap.

Do not see the Special Offer on the Celebrity site anymore.

Archived