Shopping and Beach??

moflojo

I would love to be able to shop and have time for the beach in Cozumel. Is this possible?

I have heard that Mr. Sancho is great. Could we do that and shop? Are te beach resorts far from the shopping?

Suggestions please on what to do?

Belize is our other port on this trip and we will more than likely do a ruins tour there so I would love to have a beach and shopping day :)

This will be my first cruise, so I am unsure of what to choose where!

Most of the beach resorts close about 5:00 or so - if your ship leaves later you'll have time to shop, although the sun and margaritas may affect your shopping judgements :o

Mr. Sanchos is nice - areyou looking for an all-inclusive place, or just a couple of hours of fun, sun and sand? :confused: Paradise Beach is another good option for a short beach visit. Taxi to either will take about 15 minutes; taxi back to the pier or downtown will take another 15 minutes.

Good luck! :)

Most of the beach resorts close about 5:00 or so - if your ship leaves later you'll have time to shop, although the sun and margaritas may affect your shopping judgements :o

Mr. Sanchos is nice - areyou looking for an all-inclusive place, or just a couple of hours of fun, sun and sand? :confused: Paradise Beach is another good option for a short beach visit. Taxi to either will take about 15 minutes; taxi back to the pier or downtown will take another 15 minutes.

Good luck! :)

How much is the taxi to/from Mr Sanchos?

Well, I am not sure what all inclusive means!

All drinks (beer, soda and local liquor - the frozen drinks are great! :D) along with food -- at Nachi that's an appetizer, main course, soup and dessert (portions are big - you will not go hungry!).

Other All-Inclusives may offer a buffet instead of ordering from your waiter. Good luck! :)

Archived