Amerisuites Review

Pevil4

Stayed March 31st, April 1st. Booked through Hotwire: $64.00 per night plus tax ($75.00 total). Free shuttle from airport (took approx. 10 minutes to arrive after I had called hotel). Check in was quick and efficient. Room was clean. Free small buffet breakfast available in the morning. Approx. 2 block walk (door to door) to Publix grocery store and liquor store (to pick up your cruise "goodies"). Asked the front desk how to get to the nearest water taxi stop and the desk clerk paged the shuttle driver and he drove us to the stop (no charge). The stop is about 5 blocks away. We walked back to the hotel when we got back from the water taxi tour.

There is an Outback Steak House and a mexican chain restuarant next door to the hotel and numerous other restaurants within a 4 block walk.

Took free shuttle to cruise dock. Shuttle is first come, first served. When we checked out there were 6 other couples waiting for the shuttle. They had 2 shuttles operating so we only waited approx. 5 minutes and we were off to the dock.

For what we paid, we received excellent value. A good basic hotel for a 1 or 2 day pre-cruise stay.

Stayed March 31st, April 1st. Booked through Hotwire: $64.00 per night plus tax ($75.00 total). Free shuttle from airport (took approx. 10 minutes to arrive after I had called hotel). Check in was quick and efficient. Room was clean. Free small buffet breakfast available in the morning. Approx. 2 block walk (door to door) to Publix grocery store and liquor store (to pick up your cruise "goodies"). Asked the front desk how to get to the nearest water taxi stop and the desk clerk paged the shuttle driver and he drove us to the stop (no charge). The stop is about 5 blocks away. We walked back to the hotel when we got back from the water taxi tour.

There is an Outback Steak House and a mexican chain restuarant next door to the hotel and numerous other restaurants within a 4 block walk.

Took free shuttle to cruise dock. Shuttle is first come, first served. When we checked out there were 6 other couples waiting for the shuttle. They had 2 shuttles operating so we only waited approx. 5 minutes and we were off to the dock.

For what we paid, we received excellent value. A good basic hotel for a 1 or 2 day pre-cruise stay.

Pevil4,

Thanks for the wonderful review! My wife and I are staying at the Amerisuites next Winter break (pre/post cruise). I guess the Hyatt group just bought Amerisuites, so I hope things continue to improve. Is there a direct line in the Airport to call for the shuttle, or should we call on our cell phone? Thanks again!

Kel

Archived