RCCL UK - 10,000 Free Flights Promotion

Elizanessie

RCCL UK have a 10,000 Free Flights to Europe/Med promotion running this month, it is for new bookings only and must be booked by 29th February.

List of sailings with free flights are -

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Flight-Promotion_tcm16-11993.pdf

Terms & Conditions -

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/special-offers/terms-and-conditions.aspx

What they don't tell you is the base price goes up overnight!! So the cost of a cruise we are looking at now is now no cheaper than last week,with 2 free flights included! :mad:

I have heard from a few people now that they are finding the same thing...shame on you RCCL :mad:

What they don't tell you is the base price goes up overnight!! So the cost of a cruise we are looking at now is now no cheaper than last week,with 2 free flights included! :mad:

Exactly! The cruises we've been watching for a few weeks are suddenly much more expensive now that "free" flights are included:(:rolleyes:

Exactly! The cruises we've been watching for a few weeks are suddenly much more expensive now that "free" flights are included:(:rolleyes:

Both cruises we are watching went up over night to cover the "Free Flight offer!"

I'm going to sit it out & hope the prices come down in April like last year :)

It's a total rip off and RCCL should be ashamed of themselves for trying to con prospective clients. I checked 3 cruises sailing out of the Med. One was the same price as before the 'free' flights offer and the other two were actually more expensive.

Both cruises we are watching went up over night to cover the "Free Flight offer!"

I'm going to sit it out & hope the prices come down in April like last year :)

Me too:) We don't mind which cruise we go on so we'll wait til after final payment date and hope for price drops.

since we can no longer book RCCL deals from US based travel agents...we have been looking online for a deal. thought the free flights may have been a winner but its too good to be true - the price of the cruise has gone up to compensate for the free flights. :(

Yes those in UK can still book RCCL cruise with a US TA :D

since we can no longer book RCCL deals from US based travel agents...we have been looking online for a deal. thought the free flights may have been a winner but its too good to be true - the price of the cruise has gone up to compensate for the free flights. :(

Yes you can? It is just the one with the American word for holiday that is not allowed.

Yes you can? It is just the one with the American word for holiday that is not allowed.

What,s the story about not being able to book through US travel site ?

We are in the UK on holiday Sept/Oct and were going to book a cruise for a week or two to maybe the Med.Who best to book with and when ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived