Reservation Question 50% deposit

Jess777

Im planning on going to the Holyland Cruise on RCL Mariner of the Sea in Sept but since its a 12 day cruise the deposit is 450 pp making it 900. I know every now and again there are promotions where RCL have reduced deposits but I dont want to wait too long because the catagory I want (PR) may be sold out by the time that happens. I was told by a someone that I can book for one leave 50% deposit and add the other passenger when final payment is due. Has anyone done this?

Im planning on going to the Holyland Cruise on RCL Mariner of the Sea in Sept but since its a 12 day cruise the deposit is 450 pp making it 900. I know every now and again there are promotions where RCL have reduced deposits but I dont want to wait too long because the catagory I want (PR) may be sold out by the time that happens. I was told by a someone that I can book for one leave 50% deposit and add the other passenger when final payment is due. Has anyone done this?

If you are booking from home then a full deposit is required at the time of booking.

Archived